Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Blog on Good People.

I have joined  several freebie groups. I admit, I was very skeptical. Nothing in life is free. Right? Usually that is the case. I filled out online forms for weeks. I found myself running to the mailbox. Weeks passed by. Nothing. I had made a promise to myself that I would fill out as many as possible and enter every contest this year just to see what happened. As the weeks passed, things slowly started coming in from various companies! I love social media land! My friend Amanda, convinced me to start blogging my freebies and then some. I wished I had done this sooner. Here are T today's goodies!
I won a gift certificate through shop.com.  I purchased a GIBRALTAR Industries Vintage Series mailbox with the gift card.  This is perfect timing! My old mailbox was broken! I am sure my postal lady would also like to thank shop.com for my winnings and GIBRALTAR for this awesome mailbox. I also purchased a skillet (hasn't arrived yet but on it's way)

The second item I received in the mail today, are these great sunglasses. The sunglasses were tucked away in a nice little pouch. I joined  MyParliament.com. I signed up for their coupons and offers. These are going to be fantastic in the pool this summer.

I will be feeling the energy with Premier Protein. I love the fact that this awesome shake only contains 1 gram of sugar and 30 grams of Protein!
Smooth, chocolate taste and a great way to kick off my busy mornings! Thank You Premier Protein for the Sample.

 Blog On Good People!
Thank-You Miss Amanda for introducing me to blogging!
Thank You to these companies.



No comments:

Post a Comment